While no attorney can realistically promise you a particular result, Eric will provide you with a calm, reasoned analysis of your legal options, and strong, effective advocacy. Many legal matters can be resolved in a swift, cost-effective manner out of court, while others require decisive action through litigation. By developing an open and collaborative dialogue with his clients, Eric is able to identify your goals up front, clarify procedural steps and key case decision points, and devise a strategy with the goal of putting you in the position to make an informed decision at each stage of your case.
Eric’s practice covers primarily Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.
To set up an appointment to discuss your case or legal matter, please call (805) 963-2011 or Email Eric.
- University of Arizona (J.D.)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A.)
- Extern to the Hon. John M. Roll, U.S. District Court (D. Arizona)
- Office of the Arizona Attorney General, Criminal Division (Tucson, AZ), Legal Extern
- American Society for Engineering Education (Washington, DC), Public Affairs Coordinator
- Valador, Inc. (Herndon, VA), Senior Writer/Analyst
- Alert Cellular LLC (Carpinteria, CA), Corporate Inventory Manager