Chip is a highly-skilled and respected legal advisor and litigator with over 40 years’ experience practicing law in Santa Barbara. He has represented clients in a broad range of legal matters, including divorce and custody cases, personal injury and civil disputes, conservatorships and guardianships, wills and probate administration, real estate law, and landlord-tenant law.
Legal disputes are often intense, emotionally-charged experiences for the parties involved. Chip’s approach to practicing law involves providing clients with calm, reasoned advice in an environment devoted to constructive problem-solving. Chip combines a wealth of knowledge, experience, and litigation expertise with diligent and exhaustive preparation, to provide his clients with high quality legal representation.
Chip’s practice is focused in and around Santa Barbara County.
To set up an appointment to discuss your case or legal matter, please call (805) 963-2011 or Email Chip:
- United States Supreme Court
- University of San Francisco (J.D.)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A.)
Associations & Memberships
- Santa Barbara County Bar Assn.
- Judge Pro Tem, SB Superior Court (1975-present)
- Judicial Arbitrator (1982-present)
- Lecturer, University of California Extension (1979 – 1993)